Do you know how to choose the right vitamin?
AD and I have always been about that wellness life.
And COVID has inspired us to look for even more ways to help you maintain your health – both through coronavirus and well beyond.
We’re huge believers that quality vitamin + mineral supplements are just as important as eating whole foods; moving our bodies and practicing self-care.
We’ve gotten a ton of questions (mostly out of frustration) from our Simply Defined Fitness community about how to choose the right vitamin.
That’s why I’m so incredibly excited to announce that we’re now an official Designs For Health Practitioners.
WHAT IS DESIGNS FOR HEALTH?
Designs For Health is a pharmaceutical-grade line of vitamins, minerals and supplements.
They’re widely used by integrative, holistic and naturopathic doctors.
If you know anything about AD and I, it takes a lot to get us to try let alone promote wellness products.
For us, the science-first approach that Designs For Health leads with is really incredible.
WHY WE’RE OBSESSED
It’s simple: it’s the science, the quality and the results for us!
We’ve been using this line ourselves for the last eight months.
We both agree, the difference in the effectiveness and the results is real.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE TOO
If you’re going to take any supplement, you want it to work.
And the truth is, not all vitamins are created equal.
The over the counter supplements at your local grocery store, pharmacy and general nutrition shop:
- Don’t have purity testing requirements and often use synthetic, cheaper ingredients and more fillers (some of which are toxic).
- Don’t have bioavailability requirements. This means they may or may not be dissolved by your body.
- Because there are no testing requirements, 80% of the time there are inconsistencies between what’s on the label and what’s actually in the product.
- Can be picked up anywhere.
On the other hand, pharmaceutical grade vitamins + supplements:
- Use the best, natural, highest ingredients. They’re manufactured to pharmaceutical standards and are required to be 99% pure.
- Must be absorbed by the body within 45 minutes.
- The ingredients listed on the label must match what’s inside each capsule.
- Are prescribed by a qualified practitioner.
Whether you’re dealing with chronic illnesses or foundational nutrient deficiencies, the right vitamins, minerals and supplements can be a game changer.
THE SDF ADVANTAGE
If you’re already a monthly SDF member you’ll receive one FREE basic wellness protocol along with a discount on all Designs For Health products through SDF.
SDF Insiders don’t worry, we’ve got you covered too!
When you schedule a 1-hour Virtual Wellness Strategy session with us, you’ll get 10% OFF your session, plus FREE shipping on all your orders.
The most expensive vitamin is the one that doesn’t work.
For us, paying more to make sure that what we’re putting in our bodies is both safe and effective – is worth it.
Want to add high quality vitamins + supplements to your wellness journey but aren’t sure where to start?
Email us at email@example.com to schedule your Virtual Wellness Strategy Session and we will custom design a protocol for you.
Curious about vitamin D?
Read the post on the vitamin D effect next, here.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT VITAMIN
December 11, 2020